Posted on November 12, 2013 by irishpowerandprocess
The 1586A Super-DAQ is ideal for data acquisition where accurate temperature measurement is critical such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, aerospace, food, processing and energy applications.
- Best temperature measurement accuracy
- Flexible configuration for the factory or benchtop
- Multiple modes of operation
- Real-time graphing in color
- Data portability and security
- Automated sensor calibration
CLICK LINKS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Filed under: Data Acquisition, New Products | Tagged: 1586A, accurate, aerospace, biotechnology, Data Acquisition, energy applications, food, measurement, mpharmaceutical, processing, super daq, temperature, temperature measurement | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 27, 2013 by irishpowerandprocess
The Fluke Calibration 9190A Ultra-Cool Field Metrology Well is the most accurate and stable, cold temperature dry-block on the market. It’s ideal for applications that demand strict quality control and regulatory process compliance. These applications include on-location validation and calibration of RTDs, thermocouples, thermometers, and sensors used with process control equipment such as medical freezers, laboratory refrigerators, cold rooms, blood banks, sterilisers (autoclaves), and freeze dryers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE 9190A CLICK HERE
Filed under: Calibration, calibration, Conductivity, New Products, Temperature Calibration | Tagged: -106, 9190A, calibration, fluke, temperature | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 15, 2013 by irishpowerandprocess
The Sineax DM5S is the first device of the new DM5 series of free-programmable universal measurement devices for heavy-current systems: A classical high-accuracy transducer, suited for monitoring tasks and retrofit applications in energy distribution and industry.
The device can be adapted fast and easily to the measurement task by means of the CB-Manager software – even if there is no auxiliary power available. Depending on the device version measured quantities can be mapped proportional to analog DC current outputs or to Modbus.
The measurement is done uninterrupted in all four quadrants and can be adapted optimally to the system to be monitored. Both the average time of the measurement and the expected maximum signal level can be configured.
Commissioning is very easy and is supported by means of service functions, such as nameplate printing, connection check, measurement acquisition as well as simulation and trimming of the analog outputs.
- System state monitoring: class 0.2
- Energy metering: class 0.5S, up to 16 tariffs
- Remote communication via Modbus
- Assisted commissioning
- Configuration without power supply
* USB-Cable + Docu-CD (incl. software CB Manager)
CLICK HERE for more information
DC-signal duplicator (current/voltage)
- Input: Current and voltage
- Outputs: Selectable in current or voltage
- Accuracy: 0.2%
- 3-way galvanic isolation
- Screw-fit terminals removable
- DIN rail mounting
- Power supply: 19…40 V DC, 19…28 V AC
CLICK HERE for more information
Filed under: General News, New Products | Tagged: analog outputs, Camille Bauer, current, DM5, energy, measurement, measurement devices, modbus, sineax, voltage outputs | Leave a comment »
Posted on June 21, 2013 by irishpowerandprocess
HIGH QUALITY MULTIMETERS from GOSSEN METRAWATT
Measures current and voltage for AC and DC, resistance, frequency, diode / continuity and temperature. AC measurements are TRMS with a bandwidth of 1 kHz. The ranging is either automatic or manual.
The LCD displays the readings with up to 6.000 digits and a basic accuracy of 0.5 %. The device complies with category CAT III 600V ac. to IEC 61010-1.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Provides all functions and features of DMM15. Additionally it is measuring capacity and engine rotations in RPM. The TRMS bandwidth is 2 kHz.
Self Re-calibration and ‑adjustment can be made just with it’s push-buttons and a calibrator, without any calibration software. The device complies with categories CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600 V acc. to IEC 61010-1
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Filed under: Field Instrumentation, New Products | Tagged: current, DMM15, DMM16, measurements, multimeters, resistance, voltage | Leave a comment »
Posted on June 13, 2013 by irishpowerandprocess
3130 PORTABLE PRESSURE CALIBRATOR
• Measure and generate pressures from vacuum to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
• Internal pump can generate vacuum to -80 kPa (-12 psi, -0.8 bar) or pressure to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
• Supply pressure connection allowing the use of external gas supply up to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
• Includes variable volume for fine adjustment of pressures
• Pressure measurement accuracy of 0.025 % reading ± 0.01 % FS
• Electrical measurement and 24 volt supply for close looped calibrations
• Measure or generate 4 to 20 mA
• Measure 0 to 30 V dc
• Powered by internal, rechargeable, high capacity NiMH battery or universal ac mains adapter
• Compatible with Fluke 700P Pressure Modules
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON LINKS BELOW:
Filed under: Calibration, calibration, New Products, Pressure | Tagged: calibrator 3130, measurement, portable, power, pressure | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 1, 2013 by irishpowerandprocess
Irish Power & Process are delighted to announce the launch of
FLUKES NEW 9190A FIELD METROLOGY WELL
Download the 9190A Specifications
Download the 9170 Specifications
Download the 9142-43-44 Specifications
|Wide temperature range:-95 °C to 140 °C
||Brackets the coldest and highest temperatures required for most pharmaceutical, biomedical and food processing applications
|Best-in-class stability:± 0.015 °C full range
||Ideal for applications that demand strict quality control and regulatory process compliance
|No bath fluids
||Keep “cleanrooms” clean. Easier to transport. Faster heating and cooling times.
|Fast cooling time
||Reaches target temperature quickly; -90 °C in 80 min; -95 °C in 90 minutes
|Small footprint and portability
||Dimensions: 480 mm H x 205 mm W x 380 mm D (18.8 in x 8.0 in x 14.9 in). Weight: 16 kg (35 pounds). Built-in front and back handles for easy two-handed carry. Portable enough to take to the field. More portable than a calibration bath.
|9190A-P “process” option
||Everything you need to test RTDs and thermocouples in a process environment – in the lab or in the field. Includes reference thermometer input, RTD input, TC input, 4-20 mA measure, 24 V dc loop power supply.
|Best measurement practices
||Conforms to EURAMET cg-13 guidance on measurement practices for temperature block calibrators. The 9190A specifications are outstanding for accuracy, stability, axial (vertical) uniformity, radial (well-to-well) uniformity, loading, and hysteresis.
Why the 9190A wins
- Best stability and uniformity: The 9190A stability is two times better than other cold-temperature drywells. When using an external reference thermometer, stability and uniformity are the largest contributors to overall measurement uncertainty. A more stable temperature source means a more accurate calibration, which can equate to major savings (or cost depending on the situation).
- Speed to temperature: The 9190A provides the fastest speed to temperature. While competitors use the same free piston Stirling cooler (FPSC), the 9190A requires less time to reach temperature and stabilize. This is due to Fluke Calibration refrigeration expertise and proprietary controller technology.
- Reference temperature control: This feature reduces uncertainties due to axial gradients when calibrating short sensors.
- Process inputs: The 9190A provides a complete calibration with a single tool. There’s no need to carry extra gear when performing on-site calibrations.
- Ergonomics and industrial design: Built-in handles make the 9190A easier and safer to carry than a bail-style handle.
Every order placed in March receives
FOR FURTHER DETAILS
CONTACT NOEL ON 056 7700800
or EMAIL email@example.com
Filed under: Calibration, calibration, General News, moisture, New Products | Tagged: 9190A, calibration, fluke, irish power, met/cal, metrology | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 18, 2013 by irishpowerandprocess
The new WT300 series of digital power meters is the fifth generation of Yokogawa’s best-selling compact range: instruments that play a key part in ensuring optimum standards of energy efficiency and conservation by measuring the power consumption of electrical equipment.
CLICK HERE for more information on the new WT300 series meter
CLICK HERE to view the WT300 series product brochure for your reference. This brochure includes product functions and features with the specifications and examples with the applications.
How does the new WT300 provide reliable power measurements for your applications?
Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 10:00am
(Amsterdam, GMT +2) at 09:00am (London, GMT +1)
CLICK HERE for more information on Registration
Filed under: Energy Monitoring, New Products, Training | Tagged: energy, measurement, power meter, WT300 | Leave a comment »