The Fluke Calibration 5730A High Performance Multifunction Calibrator is the culmination of years of engineering development, customer research and industrial design, to bring to market the new “gold standard” in electrical multifunction calibration.
High performance for the future
Like its predecessors, the 5730A calibrates a wide range of digital multimeters, up to long-scale 8.5 digit DMMs, as well as RF voltmeters when equipped with the wideband option. But this new model features improved specifications that will help you increase test uncertainty ratios (TURs) and increase test confidence. What’s more, the improved specifications will reduce your need to guardband, giving you confidence and peace of mind in your calibrations.
- Improved performance specifications for ac voltage, ac current and resistance
- 6.5 inch VGA capacitive touch screen with full color graphical user interface
- Visual Connection Management™ output terminals guide connections
- Graphical user interface in nine languages
- Compatible with 52120A and 5725A amplifiers
- Full MET/CAL® compatibility with 5700A and 5720A procedures
- Artifact Calibration using 10 V, 1 Ω and 10 kΩ external standards
Filed under: Calibration, General News, Product Video | Tagged: 5730A multifunction calibrator, calibration, electrical calibration, gold standard, high performance, met cal, multifunction, voltage | Leave a comment »