Filed under: Calibration, Energy Monitoring, Flow, General News, New Products, Product Video, Temperature, Temperature Calibration, Test & Measurement, Tips | Tagged: calibrator, fluke, game | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 16, 2012 by irishpowerandprocess
Posted on October 19, 2012 by irishpowerandprocess
The versatile 7526A Precision Process Calibrator lets you calibrate and maintain a wide range of temperature, pressure and low dc voltage process tools with a single instrument. With an isolated measurement channel, the 7526A allows you to source and measure simultaneously, making it easy to calibrate temperature and pressure transmitters, digital readouts, pressure gauges, data loggers, multimeters and more.
- Sources and measures dc voltage, current, resistance, RTDs and thermocouples
- Accurately measures pressure up to 10,000 PSI (69 MPa) when combined with Fluke 700 or 525A-P series pressure modules
- Measures 4-20 mA loop current
- Includes 24 V dc transmitter loop power supply
- Includes unique automated switch-test function
- Stores up to nine programmable setpoints for each input/output parameter
What’s more, the 7526A can be fully automated with MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software, for big gains in efficiency and throughput.
Contact one of our sales team at
TO ARRANGE A DEMO