The Sineax DM5S is the first device of the new DM5 series of free-programmable universal measurement devices for heavy-current systems: A classical high-accuracy transducer, suited for monitoring tasks and retrofit applications in energy distribution and industry.
The device can be adapted fast and easily to the measurement task by means of the CB-Manager software – even if there is no auxiliary power available. Depending on the device version measured quantities can be mapped proportional to analog DC current outputs or to Modbus.
The measurement is done uninterrupted in all four quadrants and can be adapted optimally to the system to be monitored. Both the average time of the measurement and the expected maximum signal level can be configured.
Commissioning is very easy and is supported by means of service functions, such as nameplate printing, connection check, measurement acquisition as well as simulation and trimming of the analog outputs.
- System state monitoring: class 0.2
- Energy metering: class 0.5S, up to 16 tariffs
- Remote communication via Modbus
- Assisted commissioning
- Configuration without power supply
* USB-Cable + Docu-CD (incl. software CB Manager)
CLICK HERE for more information
DC-signal duplicator (current/voltage)
- Input: Current and voltage
- Outputs: Selectable in current or voltage
- Accuracy: 0.2%
- 3-way galvanic isolation
- Screw-fit terminals removable
- DIN rail mounting
- Power supply: 19…40 V DC, 19…28 V AC
CLICK HERE for more information
New Camille Bauer electrical distribution measurement system with Modbus/TCP or control system connection via IEC 61850
SINEAX CAM-POWER is designed for measurements in electric distribution systems or in industrial facilities. Its modular design allows it to be adjusted to individual applications and information requirements in an optimum fashion.
The high-performance measuring system is capable of determining the current network state, additional load by non-linear consumers as well as the overall load of the supply system. Consistent measurement also guarantees that every network change is reliably acquired and included in measured data and extreme value storage. The basic accuracy amounts to 0.1% (U, I) or 0.2% for other variables.
The programmable acquisition period and the high sampling rate make the device also suitable for the acquisition of special input signals with variable sampling intervals (e.g. zero-crossing controls), altered sine shapes (e.g. phase-angle controls) or strong distortions.
The optional I/O interface may be individually adjusted to all requirements. Up to 4 groups of terminals are available. One of 5 possible functions may be assigned to them respectively.
- Consistent measurement (without interruption)
- Adaptation to the measuring task by configurable sampling intervals and adjustable overriding ranges
- Suitable for strongly distorted networks, full wave or phase angle controls
- I/O interface adaptable to individual requirements
- Configuration and measured value acquisition via USB and Modbus interface (RS485)
- Acquisition of minimum and maximum values with time stamp
- Internal energy meters for the measured network or external variables