Irish Power & Process are planning to run a CPD Accredited Temperature Calibration course in the first week in September (date to be confirmed).
- Principles of Temperature Measurement and Calibration
- The ITS 90 scale
- Temperature Units, terminology, traceability and standards
- Types of Temperature instruments and standards
- Accuracy of Temperature measuring instruments and standards
- Temperature calibration – good practice and principles
Tuition will consist of classroom work, exercises and practical sessions
See attached link to document and application form. In-house courses can be run subject to a minimum number of 4 people.
One of the products referenced and demonstrated during the training course and offers a primary standard solution for temperature calibration is the Fluke Triple Point of Water (TPW).
See below link to an application note on this product.
Filed under: Application Notes, Calibration, Temperature, Temperature Calibration, Training | Tagged: application note, fluke 9210 TPW, irish power & process, temperature calibration course, triple point of water | Leave a comment »